Re: [anubiasdesign] Batfish Aquatics OPEN HOUSE

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2013
      The email seems to be missing a line. We are in Gaithersburg, MD.

      On Jan 15, 2013, at 16:53, gdfishman@... wrote:

            And where might we be heading for if we were to come?  Tiny detail.

      On 01/15/13, Batfish Aquatics<batfishaquatics@...> wrote:

      Batfish Aquatics Grand Opening

      Batfish Aquaticsis the premier retailer of unusual, rare, and high quality fishesthroughout the United States. We are open for business, and sellingan incredible selection of great fishes, including Apistogramma,Loricaridae, and many, many other types of fishes. We are expectingto shortly finish installation of over a hundred aquariums, withanother hundred in stand-by as we grow. We are set-up, running andselling fish!

      To celebrate, we are holding our GRANDOPENING PARTY this Sunday, 20January 2013 from 12 PM to 4 PM. We will have cake, water, and softdrinks …. and all fish will be 20% off. We are also expecting a huge shipment of plants in later this week,which will also be available for 20% off. Ihave a huge selection of pre-soaked and dry driftwood, includingMopani and Manzanita wood. And there will be cake.

      Batfish Aquaticsis not open to the general public. You must RSVP to attend. Please note the following details.

      1. 20% discount is applied to the full retail prices only. Items that are already discounted may not be further discounted, including lot purchases. In the event an item is already discounted, customer will receive the greater of the discounts (e.g., if you purchase six fish that are $3 or 6 for $15, you do not receive 20% off of $15, but 20% off of $18.)

      2. No further discounts, including club discounts, may be applied.

      3. Discount applies to local pick-up during the grand opening party only. Discounted fish will not be shipped.

      4. All fish will be sold first come, first serve. We will not hold any fish or plants.

      5. Batfish Aquatics is located on the second floor. There is no elevator, escalator, etc. We are not a general, public retailer – do not expect wide, well lighted aisles, shopping carts, or for the hose to be put away.

      6. All sales are final. Sales are by cash, Visa, or Mastercard.

      7. All sales are subject to all Maryland state laws and regulations, including 6% sales tax.

      To RSVP, pleasee-mail BatfishAquatics@.... Include your full name. Cut off for RSVP is 6 PM on Saturday.

    • Jim Rake