Current Stock List

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 13 5:33 PM
      Hey guys --

      I have very limited numbers of these fishes in stock right now.  Please e-mail me to make arrangements.   Selling very quickly locally.

      Apistogramma
      Apistogramma iniridae, young. $10.
      Apisto. algodon-I -- $25
      Apisto. allpahuayo (Schwarzkinn) --  $100 TRIO (MFF)
      Apisto. baenschii – $79.99 PAIR
      Apisto. breitbinden -- $50/Pair
      Apisto. sp. "Buckelkopf".  -- $100 / Pair
      Apisto. gibbiceps -- $100 / Pair
      Apisto. panduro, Juveniles -- $15, 4/$50
      Apisto. panduro, Adults -- $60/Pair
      Apisto. viejita "Rio Meta" -- $80 / PAIR (Probably my favourite Apisto that I've got in stock right now)
      Apisto. agassizi "Blue Trim" -- $80 TRIO (LAST TRIO)
      Apisto. cacatuoides "Triple Red" Juveniles -- SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE!!!  3 for $60, 6 for $100.  (Sex Probable But Not Guaranteed)
      Double Red agassizi – $15each (Pairs probable, not guaranteed). (BEAUTIFUL)
      Lonely Apisto. Hongsloi Type I – $5 (ONLY! if you have other Hongsloi I).

      Other Cichlids

      Nannacara taenia – $24.99
      Redtail Manacacia Cichlid – $24.99
      Gymno. Balzanii (1”-2”) – $4.99
      Dwarf Pike Cichlid - $15  (Few)
      Ivanacara adoketa, adult Male -- $30 (only one)
      Lyonsi -- $20, One ONLY
      Laetacara thayeri, Adults -- $15, 3 for $40
      Laetacara thayeri, Juvies -- $10, 3 for $25
      Gymnogeophagus sp. -- $175.  This is an undescribed, unknown species of Gymno.   You are buying the entire group, which is four individuals.

      Loricarids

      Lemon Drop Ancistrus – $18
      Red Ancistrus – $25
      L182 Trio – $200
      Farlowella – $9, 3 for $25  (Only 3)
      Rhino Pleco (4") - $10
      L052 -- $20, 3 for $50

      Other Catfish
      Synodontis petricola (Small) – $10 or 3 for $25
      Corydoras erhartii – $6, 3 for $15
      Corydoras “Violet” – $10, 3 for $25
      Granulosis Catfish – $30, 2 for $50 (Only 2).
      Jumbo Wood Cat -- $30  (Only one, about 6" long)

      Rainbows –
      Glossiolepis wanamensis – $8
      Melanotaenia kamaka – $10
      Turquoise Ranbow – $8 SALE! $5
      Celebes Rainbowfish $7, 3 for $18

      Tetras
      Cardinal Tetras -- 6 for $12, 12 for $21, 24 for $36.
      Platinum Hatchetfish – $6  (Like a super shiny SIlver Hatchet -- few left)
      Copeland's Tetra – $4, 6 for $20
      Alestes Tetra – $6, 3 for $15
      Sailfin Tetra, ADULTS -- $5, 6 for $25.   These are NOT the skimpy little things you see in your LFS, but fully grown adults with UBER NICE FINS.

      Barbs
      Melon Barb (Barbus fasciatus) – $8.99, 3 for $25
      Round Banded Barb $6.99, 3 for $15

      Other Fish
      Desert Gobies – $10
      Albino Topaz Guppy Pairs – $25 (ONE PAIR LEFT)

      Inverts: (Not available in restricted states)
      White Crawfish – $10
      Cambaranus vasquezi – $12
      Cambaranus texeanum “Ultra” – $12

    • wm_crash
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 9, 2013
        Hey Gerald,

        I've been keeping a very low profile with fish lately. Most of my spare time is taken up by woodworking. I quit fish about 6 times in the last 2 years. Last time this happened, I also gave away my setup. I only have one tank left in the living room and a large one in the basement. The living room tank is reserved for Apisto Wilhelmi; the pair I bought turned out to be two females, so still searching. The basement tank is still empty. I am hoping to find a pair of Crenicichla celidochilus for that.

        cheers,
        wm_crash, the friendly hooligan