Re: [anubiasdesign] Hello from Batfish Aquatics

  • Shaun Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2013
      Welcome, Josh. Looking forward to doing business with you. :)

      -Shaun J
      On Dec 20, 2012, at 5:53 PM, Batfish Aquatics wrote:

      Hello Group!

      Thank you Mark for the very kind welcome, and I'm very pleased to have accepted the Torch from Mark.

      To answer a few questions, right now, my warehouse is a disaster area.  In order to get to the tanks, you have to hop over 2x4s, limbo under a hose, fight a group of Orcs, navigate a maze of empty tanks, and finally, answer a riddle of the Sphinx.  Once I get everything a bit more organised, I may be willing to permit visitors on an appointment, case by case basis.

      Right now, I have a little inventory, but I am not going to be shipping anything until after the first of the year.  It's just plain Batfish Crazy to even consider shipping stuff before the Holidays are over!  I've heard way too many horror stories of things being lost, delayed, or otherwise not showing up when expected.   So, look for an availability list shortly thereafter.  It'll be sent out to this list.

      I also have the website http://www.batfishaquatics.com, but don't look at that....  My web designer skived off of working with some stupid excuse about christmas and family and stuff.  People have no work ethics these days, but, what are you going to do?

      As to what I'm going to carry... that's up to you all!   Send me inquiries as to what you're looking for -- don't e-mail the whole list, just send to BatfishAquatics@... -- and I'll try my best!

      Joshua