A Great Way to Display and Preserve Your Fish Photos

  • Mike Fries
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      My name is Mike and I have been a member of the Minnesota Aquarium Society for many years. I have 60 fish tanks in my basement, and have taken many great pictures of the fish over the years. I use print the pictures on paper, fame them, and hang them in the fish room. However, after a couple of years, the pictures would get warped from the moisture.

      Someone suggested that we print the pictures on a material that is not affected by water. After looking into options, I am now printing my pictures on: Aluminum, Ceramic, Slate, and Glass and much more. It is a special type of printing that dyes the image onto the material. It is called Dye Sublimation Printing.

      My wife and I now own a business www.closeupimages.com where we can print your picture(s) on any of the materials listed above.  The colors turn out fantastic, and the pictures cannot be ruined by moister.

      If you are interested visit our website http://www.closeupimages.com/. Mention you found out about us on Anubias Design, send us your favorite fish picture, and I'll take 20% off any product you order now - December 1st.

      We can also use the same process to make great BAP, HAP, and show awards. Check out

      If you have any questions or want more information contact me at mike@...