Barrel

  • john nixon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hi Mark! Carol said you might know what happened to my rubbermaid trash can after the auction. I felt so miserable by the end I didn't even think of it. Also can you pass along that contact info for next month's speaker so I can see what he might be able to bring? Thanks, talk to you soon.

      John
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        John,
        I totally forgot to email you about the barrel.  It's in the closet at the back of the meeting room.

        Any chance you can pick the speaker up?  He gets in at the Trenton train station at 1:30.  Unfortunately, I now have to work until 3:30.  I posted his list to the BCAS Facebook page.  I'll get it and email it to you in a sec.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
          Oops.  Sorry guys.  I didn't realize this was in the group.