Bucks County Workshop on June 23

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
    I'd like to cordially invite all of you to the Bucks County Aquarium Society workshop on June 23rd.  I believe that we have put together a wonderful group of speakers.  Rosario LaCorte will be presenting a new talk, "Breeding Tetras."  World-renowned for his work with this group of fish, Rosario has never done a talk specifically covering how he breeds them.  Frank Falcone will be presenting a new talk, "Fancy Guppies for Fun and Profit."  Frank's guppies are legendary and opportunities to hear him speak are extremely rare.  Ian Fuller, the world's foremost authority on Corydoradinae will be here from England to speak on this popular group of fish.

    The workshop will also feature a fish/plant/invert sale in which sellers will pre-price their items and the BCAS will sell them.  Entrance to the sale area will be determined by the order in which attendees register for the event so register as soon as you can.  The day will be capped off by dinner and a chance to socialize with the speakers and other hobbyists.

    Three great speakers and everything else for the low price of $20 for BCAS members or $35 for non-members, which will include a complimentary one year membership.  Non-BCAS members coming with a family member can attend for $55 for two people.  The workshop will be held at the Silver Lake Nature Center.  The doors open at 11 am with registration running until noon.  The fish/plant/invert sale will start at noon so everyone should get here in time to register their items before noon.  Speakers will start at 12:30.

    Registration is available the day of the event at the same rate but may not include dinner.  There will be a limited number of extra dinners available.

    I'm attaching a flyer and a registration form.  Sale registration forms will be sent to all registrants the week of the event.  Payment for registration can be sent via Paypal to buckscountyaquariumsociety@....  Any questions should be sent to that address as well.

    Hope to see you there,