Plant Stock List

    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2012
      These plants are in stock and ready for immediate shipment.  They can also be delivered to the GCAS meeting tonight or the BCAS meeting tomorrow night.  Please send any orders to me off list at anubiasdesign@....

      sub - grown submersed
      emerg - grown emersed

      Alternanthera lilacina emerg - $.65
      Anubias barteri var broad leaf - $7
      Anubias barteri var wrinkled leaf - $9
      Anubias congensis - $5.50
      Anubias lanceolata - $5.50
      Bacopa aragraya red bunch - $6/bunch
      Bacopa caroliniana variegated sub - $1
      Blyxa aubertii red - $3.50
      Blyxa spiral - $3.50
      Bolbitis asiatica - $4.50
      Bolbitis heteroclita - $3
      Bolbitis sp. Baby Leaf - $15/pot
      Cardamine lyrata - $.85
      Crypt balansae - $2.50
      Crypt blassii large - $5
      Crypt petchii - $2.25
      Crypt walkeri - $2.25
      Eichornia diversifolia - $2.50
      Eriocaulon broad leaf - $3.50
      Hygro corymbosa var siamensis emerg - $.80
      Hygro lacustris small emerg - $.80
      Hygrophila pinnatifida - $15/pot
      Hygro sp. brown bunch - $6/bunch
      Lagarosiphon madagascariensis - $.60
      Ludwigia arcuata sub - $.50
      Ludwigia glandulosa sub - $.70
      Ludgwigia ovalis - $1
      Mayaca sellowiniana - $.80
      Microsorium latifolia - $4.50
      Microsorium pteropus
      - $1.60
      Microsorium pteropul - large - $5.50
      Microsorium pteropus on pad
      Microsorium pteropus windelov
      - $4.50
      Potamogeton octandrus - $.80
      Rotala mac small leaf sub - $2
      Rotala mac small crinkled leaf sub - $2
      Rotala najean - $.50
      Rotala wallichii 'long leaf' - $.65
      Sag platyphylla - $.80
      Staurogyne repens
      - $1.10
      Tonina fluviatilis - $3
      Val spiralis red - $1.30

    • Maysgroup@Comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2012
        Did previous orders already get shipped?

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2012
          Yes.  All the orders have been shipped.  MOst of them should arrive today.  Yours went on Monday.

[...]

        • Rafael Méndez Hernández
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2012
            Mark Anubias Design "where rare species are common" We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AmericanLabyrinthFishAssociation/ --- On Wed, 5/2/12, Maysgroup@... <Maysgroup@...> wrote:

            From: Maysgroup@... <Maysgroup@...>
            To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 10:07 AM

            Did previous orders already get shipped?
            From: "Anubias Design" <anubiasdesign@...>To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.comSent: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9:27:40 AMSubject: [anubiasdesign] Plant Stock List
            Hey Gang,
[...]

          • Ray
            Message 5 of 7 , May 6, 2012
              What be prox shipping cost to 70739

              --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

              > Yes.  All the orders have been shipped.  MOst of them should arrive today.  Yours went on Monday.
              > Mark
              >
              > Anubias Design
              > "where rare species are common"
              >
              > We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AmericanLabyrinthFishAssociation/

            • William Sensor
              Message 6 of 7 , May 7, 2012

                                I am in for pizza.... Roberto is buying!!!