Zaire Update

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012
      Zaire should be coming in next Monday, April 8th.  There is a possibility it will arrive on Saturday but more likely it will be Monday.  I probably won't know what is coming until I actually get the fish or maybe a couple of hours before I get them.  I'm going to go ahead and post the list of what I ordered.  Some of these are already sold out but there are fish of most species available so let me know if you're interested in them.  Sizes are in cm and are just a guide.

      ALESTIDAE SSP - DWARF CHERRY RED

      LRG

      04-06

      $24.00

      ALESTOPETERSIUS NIGROPTERUS TYPE 2

      LRG

      06-08

      $35.00

      APHIOSEMION CONGICUM (GREEN BELLY)

      XLG

      04-06

      $9.00

      FENERBAHCE (ADAMAS) FORMOSUS

      XLG

      02-04

      $11.00

      APLOCHEILICHTHYS BRICHARDI

      LRG

      00-02

      $7.00

      APLOCHEILICHTHYS MYERSI

      XLG

      02-04

      $9.50

      CHILOGLANIS MIXED SPECIES

      XLG

      04-06

      $10.00

      BELONOGLANIS TENUIS

      LRG

      06-08

      $15.00

      PHRACTURA MIXED SPECIES

      LRG

      06-10

      $20.00

      CTENOPOMA OCELLATUM

      MDM

      04-06

      $14.00

      CTENOPOMA PELLIGRINI

      XLG

      08-10

      $15.00

      CTENOPOMA WEEKSI

      LRG

      06-08

      $15.00

      MICROCTENOPOMA ANSORGEI

      LRG

      04-06

      $8.00

      MICROCTENOPOMA CONGICUM

      LRG

      04-06

      $9.00

      PHRACTOLAEMUS ANSORGII

      MDM

      06-08

      $12.00

      CONGOCHROMIS DIMIDIATUS

      MDM

      02-04

      $12.00

      CONGOCHROMIS SSP SUPER RED-GREEN

      MDM

      02-04

      $14.00

      CONGOCHROMIS DIMIDIATUS SUPER RED

      MDM

      02-04

      $14.00

      STEATOCRANUS GIBBICEPS

      MDM

      04-06

      $10.00

      STEATOCRANUS ROUXI

      MDM

      04-06

      $12.50

      STEATOCRANUS TINANTI

      XLG

      08-10

      $14.00

      CHANALLABES APUS

      MDM

      10-15

      $12.50

      ANASPIDOGLANIS MACROSTOMUS

      MDM

      04-06

      $16.00

      PARAILIA CONGICA

      XLG

      08-10

      $6.50

      HEMIGRAMMOCHARAX WITTEI

      LRG

      02-04

      $8.00

      NANNOCHARAX BREVIS

      LRG

      04-06

      $7.50

      POLYPTERUS MOKELEMBEMBE

      MDM

      10-15

      $28.00

      POLYPTERUS RETROPINNIS (CONGICUM)

      SML

      05-10

      $59.00

      ICHTHYBORUS ORNATUS

      LRG

      12-16

      $35.00

      TETRAODON MIURUS

      MDM

      04-06

      $35.00

    • Rafael Méndez Hernández
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 2, 2012
[...]

        Anubias Design "where rare species are common" We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AmericanLabyrinthFishAssociation/
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 9, 2012
        • ALESTIDAE SSP - DWARF CHERRY RED
          LRG
          04-06
          $24.00
          ALESTOPETERSIUS NIGROPTERUS TYPE 2
          LRG
          Hey Gang,
          Zaire did not come in this weekend.  It will be arriving on 4/14.  I'll post more info when I get it.

          I'll be unavailable most of the week and will not be online much so I'll respond to emails as I can.