Red & White Ryukins and Wakins

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2012
    Hey Gang,
    I can get some A grade red & white ryukins in on Monday and also some nice wakins.  I'm attaching representative pics from the supplier.  The ryukins are $45 and the wakins are $15.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in any of these.  I have to get my order in on Thursday afternoon.