Re: [anubiasdesign] Datnoides undecimradiatus

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
    pic attached

    --- On Tue, 2/14/12, craig <sinaster99@...> wrote:

    From: craig <sinaster99@...>
    Subject: [anubiasdesign] Datnoides undecimradiatus
    To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 10:37 PM

    mark...any pics of the Datnoides undecimradiatus??

    thx...craig

  • Gerald Griffin
    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2012
      I love Datnoides!

      We are proud to announce the formation of the American Labyrinth Fish
      Association (ALFA). We are starting out as a Yahoo Group with plans for a website and magazine. Please join us as we endeavor to learn more about these fascinating fish.