Fw: C115 Pic

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
    Attached is a pic of C115 taken by Frank Falcone of fish that came in two shipments ago.  This fish is on the list as:

    CORY FLECHA/ARROW ( corydoras sp) NEW

    7 cm

    $59.00

    A somewhat similar fish is C091, possibly my favorite Cory.  They are a little smaller and $49 each.

    All preorders must be in today by midafternoon on the east coast.