Parotocinlus sp. Nanay

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
    Hey Gang,
    I'm attaching a pic of the ones that came in last time.  This is a really neat little fish.  Consider getting some while they're available.  They'd be really awesome in a nano tank!

  • Maysgroup@Comcast.net
    Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
      Much better pic of the Parotocinclus sp. 'Peru'.  Can't wait til they arrive!

      Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
        Hi Mark,

        What was the pricing on these little guys?  I had them a long time ago and thought they were the neatest little oto.  They markings and color in a planted tank were striking and in a group, they were pretty fun to watch.  Awesome little fish, but sensitive.

        To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
        From: Maysgroup@...
        Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:25:46 +0000
        Subject: Re: [anubiasdesign] Parotocinlus sp. Nanay

        Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
          They're $8.50.  I'm sold out of the ones that came in last time but they are on the list again so if enough people want them I can get them in.  A couple of folks have remarked that they're sensitive but I didn't have any issues with them.  They came in great and went straight into my tap water and I haven't lost any.  The pic I posted was taken last night.

          To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
          From: Maysgroup@...
          Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:25:46 +0000

          Much better pic of the Parotocinclus sp. 'Peru'.  Can't wait til they arrive!

          [Attachment(s) from Anubias Design included below]
          Hey Gang,
          I'm attaching a pic of the ones that came in last time.  This is a really neat little fish.  Consider getting some while they're available.  They'd be really awesome in a nano tank!

        • Brandon Smith
          Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
            I have heard that about any of these lesser available otos (cocama etc). What are the parameters and temp you keep them, hiw long will u be holding them before letting them go to ship?

            Drive safe,

            Brandon Smith
            Jim Butler KIA
            636-256-9600

            To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
            From: Maysgroup@...
            Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:25:46 +0000

            Much better pic of the Parotocinclus sp. 'Peru'.  Can't wait til they arrive!

            [Attachment(s) from Anubias Design included below]
            Hey Gang,
            I'm attaching a pic of the ones that came in last time.  This is a really neat little fish.  Consider getting some while they're available.  They'd be really awesome in a nano tank!

            =
          • Melissa

              To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
              From: Maysgroup@...
              Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:25:46 +0000

              Message 7 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
                pH around 6.5 - haven't tested hardness lately but it's generally moderate and temps in the low to mid 70s

                To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
                From: Maysgroup@...
                Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:25:46 +0000

                Message 8 of 8 , Feb 2, 2012
                  So when do you expect to be getting the new ones since the first batch already sold out so I can put together a timeline?

                  Brandon Smith
                  Internet Sales Manager
                  Jim Butler KIA
                  (w) 636-256-9600