Re: [anubiasdesign] Peru Availability - 2/12 Arrival

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2012
    Mike,
    I was on the phone with Frank Falcone when I read your email and he said to tell you to just get the fish!  These are both spectacular.  I'm attaching a quick shot of orcesi taken the day after the last batch came in.  Frank is going to send me pics of both species after they've had time to settle in and I'll post them when I get them.  They'll show the fish much better than pics from the exporter.

    Please ask for the picture of the Corydoras flecha/arrow.
    And maybe the C. Orcesi if they could??

    Thanks
    Mike Downey
  • Apistodave