Peru Rare Characins!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
    Hey Gang,
    I just an email from the supplier in Peru about Elachocharax pulcher ($6.50) and heterorhabdus tetras ($8).  They just got these two species in today.  They haven't had either of these for over two years.  I've never seen either one of them before.  Their quantities are extremely limited so if you want them, please let me know right away so I can reserve them.