Fw: Title "Guide to the Freshwater Invertebrates of the Midwest" by Kansas Biological Survey is "Now Available" at $51 with free shipping

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      I thought this might interest some of you.  If anyone gets it, please let the rest of us know what you think of it.

      http://anubiasdesign.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011

        I wonder if this book is written by Christopher Rogers of the University of Kansas or if he was involved.  He came and spoke to our club this summer.  He is super knowledgeable on inverts and was a very interesting speaker.  The topic he covered was very unusually and interesting.   Here is a link to his bio info - http://www.kbs.ku.edu/directory/d-christopher-rogers/