Re: Apisto's

  • Gerald
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011
      Yup there's some hardcore Apistoholics out there, and it's easy to see why -- a tantalizing group of fish. Was this at the Potomac club last week?

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Bill <williemcd@...> wrote:

      > p.s. I attended an auction which had over 1,100 lots up for sale. There had to be close to a dozen lots of Apisto's on the block. One individual would not let ANYONE outbid him on every lot. Bill Still in Va.

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2011
        Yes, it was the PVAS.. Five of us from the Virginia Chapter of USAFISHBOX traveled from Richmond to the auction!.. Bill

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
          Odd I was at the PVAS auction and won 3 bags of apistos with no issue and they were fairly cheap.

          John