Trigonostigma somphongsi

  • mtbikerpickle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      Has anyone seen this fish available? I have been looking for them for years.

      Apparently someone in Germany has some. That's about all the info I can find. Anecdotally they are though to be extinct in the wild.

      Their cousins T. hengeli and T. espei are some of my favorite fish and I have a fair amount of experience breeding them. I would so like to find some T.somphongsi in the hopes of helping to maintain a captive population.

      I happened to think of this when I saw the espei and hengeli on the available list... Just thought I'd put out the feelers to see if anyone knew anything or could help me out.

      Thanks!