Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: Possible Belem Shipment

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 9, 2011
      Just got the list a little while ago.  Unfortunately, the one they sent yesterday was the wrong list.  The actual list is pretty similar to last time.  If anyone needs prices, please let me know.

      Scientific NameCommon NameRiver         RioSize

      CICHLIDAE
      Acarichthys heckeliiHeckel's CichlidTapajos5 - 7 cm
      Apistogramma sp.AsuruniXingu3 - 5 cm
      Dicrossus maculatus Spade-Tail Checkerboard CichlidTapajos4 - 7 cm
      Geophagus cf. AltifronsAreoes EartheaterAreoes5 - 7 cm
      Geophagus cf. altifronsAreoes EartheaterAreoes8 - 9 cm
      Geophagus cf. altifronsAreoes EartheaterAreoes10 - 12 cm
      Geophagus cf. altifronsAreoes EartheaterAreoes13 - 15 cm
      Laetacara cf. curvicepsBuckelkopf MarajoMarajo3 - 4 cm
      Laetacara cf. curvicepsBuckelkopfAraguaia5 - 6 cm
      Satanoperca cf. jurupari Tocantins5 - 7 cm
      Satanoperca cf. jurupari Tocantins8 - 9 cm
      Symphysodon aequifasciataBlue discus FarosNhamunda12-14 cm 50L
      Symphysodon aequifasciataBlue discus FarosNhamunda15-16 cm 50L
      LORICARIIDAE
      Acanthicus hystrixL155 Lyre Tail PlecoXingu10 - 11 cm
      Acanthicus hystrixL155 Lyre Tail PlecoXingu14 - 15 cm
      Acanthicus hystrixL155 Lyre Tail PlecoXingu16 - 18 cm
      Acanthicus hystrixL155 Lyre Tail PlecoXingu19 - 21 cm
      Acanthicus hystrixL155 Lyre Tail PlecoXingu22 - 25 cm
      Acanthicus hystrixL155 Lyre Tail PlecoXingu26 - 30 cm
      Acanthicus hystrixL155 Lyre Tail PlecoXingu40 cm 50L
      Acanthicus adonisAdonis CametáTocantins22 - 25 cm
      Ancistrus ranunculusL034 Medusa PlecoXingu8 - 9 cm
      Ancistrus ranunculusL034 Medusa PlecoXingu10 - 11 cm
      Ancistrus ranunculusL034 Medusa PlecoXingu12 - 13 cm
      Ancistrus cf. ranunculusL255 Spotted Medusa PlecoXingu10 - 11 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L338Guama4 - 6 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L338Guama8 - 9 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L100Xingu6 - 7 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L100Xingu8 - 9 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L156Tocantins4 - 6 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L156Tocantins6 - 7 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L156Tocantins8 - 9 cm
      Ancistrus sp.L156Tocantins10 - 11 cm
      Ancistrus sp.New VarietyTocantins4 - 6 cm
      Ancistrus sp.New VarietyTocantins6 - 7 cm
      Ancistrus sp.New VarietyTocantins8 - 9 cm
      Baryancistrus niveatusL026 Niveatus PlecoTocantins10 - 11 cm
      Baryancistrus niveatusL026 Niveatus PlecoTocantins12 - 13 cm
      Baryancistrus niveatusL026 Niveatus PlecoTocantins14 - 15 cm
      Baryancistrus niveatusL026 Niveatus PlecoTocantins16 - 18 cm
      Baryancistrus niveatusL026 Niveatus PlecoTocantins22 - 25 cm
      Baryancistrus niveatusL026 Niveatus PlecoTocantins26 - 30 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L018 Golden NuggetXingu4 - 6 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L018 Golden NuggetXingu6 - 7 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L018 Golden NuggetXingu8 - 9 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L047 Magnum PlecoXingu16 - 18 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Golden NuggetXingu4 - 6 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Golden NuggetXingu6 - 7 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Golden NuggetXingu8 - 9 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Golden NuggetXingu10 - 11 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Golden NuggetXingu14 - 15 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Golden NuggetXingu22 - 25 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Stardust São FelixXingu4 - 6 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Stardust São FelixXingu6 - 7 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Stardust São FelixXingu8 - 9 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Stardust São FelixXingu10 - 11 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Stardust São FelixXingu12 - 13 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Stardust São FelixXingu14 - 15 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L081 Stardust São FelixXingu16 - 18 cm
      Baryancistrus sp.L084Tocantins26 - 30 cm
      Hypostomus sp.L036Tocantins8 - 9 cm
      Hypostomus sp.L036Tocantins10 - 11 cm
      Hypostomus sp.
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6, 2011
        I might bring in fish from Belem on September 18th.  The availability list is below.  Orders must be placed by noon eastern time on Thursday.  If there are sufficient orders to make this worthwhile, I'll bring in the shipment.  If you need a price for a size or species that I haven't priced, please let me know.  All prices are per fish.  I will do my best to send pairs of sexable species but cannot make any promises or guarantees about sex ratios.

        CICHLIDS

        Apistogramma borellii

        Umbrella Cichlid

        Paraná

[...]