couple of pics

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
    Hey Gang,
    I'm attaching a couple of pics of fish that came in tonight, Aspidoras sp. 'Araguaia' and Monotrete abei.  I'll get a pic of the Aspidoras from the side in the next day or two.  They look like they're going to be a nice fish.  The pics were taken literally 5 minutes after they went in the tanks.

    I forgot to add a couple of things to the stock list.  I have some black ruby barbs and albino paradise in stock.  I can get all sorts of marine stuff this week.  Just ask about any marine you're interested in.

    http://anubiasdesign.com/