Re: [anubiasdesign]

  • Dan Knowlton
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
      No, I would not be happy.

      Dan K.

      From: Jackie Clark <tctfsfishlady@...>
      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, October 1, 2010 4:54:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [anubiasdesign]

      Will everyone be happy if I just unsubscribe?  I don't know of any other way to apologize.

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
        Dave,
        I was apologizing to Mark, not putting any kind of blame on any one else. I answered the message, so I am as much to blame as anyone.
        It was a shoke to see some talking about Westies. So delete your red lettering.

        Bill

        To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com

        Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:02 PM

        I apologized to Mark and to the general viewers.  I'm sorry to you too.  I'm just new to this website and didn't think.  I look at his website/shop frequently and would NEVER intentionally disrespect him in any way.  Just got carried away with something really neat.  I'll probably be banned from the website.  If you would rather just forget selling to me, I'll understand.
        Jackie

        Please respect Mark's site. Do not ask me to sell fish here. This is Mark's livelyhood and he does an outstanding job wth this website. Please respect him and all the work he has done.

        I apologize if it caused  any trouble.

        Bill

      • Dennis Ball
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
          I doubt you'll be banned from the site.  Mark loves the hobby and is a great guy.  You just got caught up in the moment... if I had any tank space I just might have inquired about purchasing fish too!

          Dennis

          On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Jackie Clark <tctfsfishlady@...> wrote:

          I apologized to Mark and to the general viewers.  I'm sorry to you too.  I'm just new to this website and didn't think.  I look at his website/shop frequently and would NEVER intentionally disrespect him in any way.  Just got carried away with something really neat.  I'll probably be banned from the website.  If you would rather just forget selling to me, I'll understand.
          Jackie

          Please respect Mark's site. Do not ask me to sell fish here. This is Mark's livelyhood and he does an outstanding job wth this website. Please respect him and all the work he has done.

          I apologize if it caused  any trouble.

          Bill

        • Jackie Clark
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
            I agree Mark is a great guy and is a true hobbyist who just happens to have a business that reflects his hobby.  I met him years ago and have heard him speak.

            Now can we get back to fish, please?

          • hershmananna@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
              Apology given. Let's forgive and forget. Move on to the subjects that brought us here.

              From: Jackie Clark <tctfsfishlady@...>
              Sender: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
              To: <anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com

              Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:02 PM

              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
                No harm, no foul on this.  It was innocent.  Let's all move on.  As Gerald points out, the Trading Post is set up for you all to use for any fish/inverts/plants you've bred or propagated.

                http://anubiasdesign.com/

                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
                  Shaun,
                  Not in my experience.  I actually find them to be pretty darn bullet-proof.  Fungus is typically a secondary infection that follows a wound or a bacterial infection that opens a site up to invasion by the fungus.  Once you get him cleared up, he ought to be ok.

                  http://anubiasdesign.com/

                    Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:02 PM

                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
                      Thanks so much, Mark.  I have enjoyed this site since joining since I have learned so much and seems like an excellent place to solve some of my own problems.

                      Jackie

                      No harm, no foul on this.  It was innocent.  Let's all move on.  As Gerald points out, the Trading Post is set up for you all to use for any fish/inverts/plants you've bred or propagated.

                      http://anubiasdesign.com/

                      I agree Mark is a great guy and is a true hobbyist who just happens to have a business that reflects his hobby.  I met him years ago and have heard him speak.

                      Now can we get back to fish, please?

                      Please respect Mark's site. Do not ask me to sell fish here. This is Mark's livelyhood and he does an outstanding job wth this website. Please respect him and all the work he has done.

                      I apologize if it caused  any trouble.

                      Bill

                    • Shaun Johnson
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
                        He's definitely pretty bulletproof (I'm going to have that song in my head for the rest of the day now). It's a very beautiful predator. Any suggestions with other fish to put with it? I put him in his own 10 gallon tank. I was thinking of maybe a Needle Nose Gar

                        Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:02 PM

                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 1, 2010
                          Dave-accepted,no problem. I'm sure Mike Wise will get a chuckle out of this.
                          Bill

                          To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com

                          Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:02 PM

                            Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 6:54 PM
                            To: Mark

                            To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com

                            Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:02 PM

                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 2, 2010
                              Mark would want you to stay and it's his list.

                              Anyone who wants to carry this on has way too much time on their hands.

                              They should join facebook that way they can talk about people all day long, with an audience, no less.

                              Let's move on.

                              Harry

                              Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:02 PM