AGA Tanks - Sale Ends Today!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      Hey All,
      The AGA sale that has been going on since February will definitely end today, May 31st. All sale tanks must be delivered to me this week. So, this is your last chance to get these tanks at these prices. These will be for pickup only in Bensalem, PA. It might be possible to deliver them to points around Philadelphia or between Philadelphia and NYC. If we bring the tank to you, there will be a delivery charge. The listed prices are for black tanks. If you're looking for an oak tank or a tank with built-in overflows, please email me at anubiasdesign@... and I'll get pricing to you. Stands are also on sale and I can get filtration, heating, lighting, etc. as well!
      Mark

      size - LxWxH
      20H – 24x12x16 - $29
      20L – 30x12x12 - $29