Re: Anticipated Arrivals on Monday

    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2010
      The fill rate on this order was awful. The only fish coming in are the green panchax and the fugu puffers. And, they subbed up a size on the puffers so they will be $12.50 each. I'm driving to the airport and paying for air freight for 2 bags of fish. Anyway, if you're interested in either of these, please let me know.