Plant Availability

    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2010
      I can get the following plants in with the fish this week.  I need to order these by this evening so if there is anything you'd like, please let me know as soon as possible.

      Bare Root Plants

      Anubias barteri ‘broad leaf’ – $5.50

      Anubias barteri ‘broad leaf’ – L - $14

      Anubias barteri ‘broad leaf’ – XL - $18

      Anubias barteri var barteri -  $5.50

      Anubias barteri var barteri -  L - $14

      Anubias barteri var barteri -  XL - $18

      Anubias barteri ‘striped’ - $5.50

      Anubias barteri ‘wrinkled leaf’ -  $5.50

      Anubias barteri ‘wrinkled leaf’ -  L - $14

      Anubias barteri ‘wrinkled leaf’ -  XL - $18

      Anubias barteri var coffeefolia - $5.50

      Anubias congensis - $5.50

      Anubias lanceolata - $5.50

      Anubias minima - $5.50

      Anubias nana - $5.50

      Anubias ‘short & sharp’ - $5.50

      Bolbitis asiatica - $3.50

      Cryptocoryne balansae - $2

      Crypt. retrospiralis - $2

      Crypt. walkeri - $2

      Echinodorus amazonicus - $2

      Ech. americanus - $3.50

      Ech. argentinensis - $3.50

      Ech. ascherianus - $3.50

      Ech. barthii - $10

      Ech. bleheri - $2.50

      Ech. cordifolius - $3.50

      Ech. horizontalis - $3.50

      Ech. Martii - $3.50

      Ech. Palaefolius - $3

      Ech. Peruensis - $3

      Ech. ‘rose’ - $5

      Ech. Schleuteri - $4

      Ludwigia peruensis ‘diamon’ - $1

      Microsorium latifolia - $3.50

      Microsorium pteropus - $3.50

      Microsorium pteropus ‘narrow’ - $3

      Microsorium pteropus ‘windelov’ - $5

      Monosenium tenerum – Pellia - $12/cup

      Potted

      Anubias barteri ‘diamond’ - $10

      Anubias hastifolia - $9

      Anubias heterophylla - $9

      Anubias nana ‘wrinkled leaf’ - $9

      Anubias sp. ‘golden’ - $9

      Cryptocoryne blassii - $9

      Crypt nevillii - $5.50

      Crypt petchii - $5.50

      Crypt pontederiifolia - $5.50

      Crypt tropica - $5.50

      Crypt wendtii ‘broad’ - $5.50

      Crypt wendtii ‘brown’ - $5.50

      Crypt wendtii ‘mi oya’ - $5.50

      Crypt willissii - $5.50

      Davalia sp. - $9

      Echinodorus ‘aflame’ - $10

      Echinodorus africanus - $5.50

      Echinodorus ‘apart’ - $9

      Ech ‘big bear’ – LG - $30

      Ech ‘little bear’ - $12.50

      Ech ‘horemanii ‘green’ - $8.50

      Ech hormenaii ‘red’ - $8.50

      Ech ‘tricolor’ - $9

      Hydrocotyle tripartita - $8.50

      http://anubiasdesign.com/

    • Redragon40@aol.com

        Message 3 of 8 , May 12, 2010
          Typo - it should be Davallia.  It's a genus of ferns.  I'm assuming the one that is available is at least semi-aquatic but it is possible that it's not.

          http://anubiasdesign.com/

          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2010

            In a message dated 5/12/2010 12:56:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, anubiasdesign@... writes:

            Typo - it should be Davallia.  It's a genus of ferns.  I'm assuming the one that is available is at least semi-aquatic but it is possible that it's not.
            Mark

            Thanks for the info.  I'll pass on it since it might not be aquatic.

            Carol

          • Redragon40@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 12, 2010
              oops, sorry , that was supposed to be off list.
              Carol

              In a message dated 5/12/2010 12:56:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, anubiasdesign@ yahoo.com writes: Typo - it should be Davallia. It's a genus of ferns. I'm assuming the one that is available is at least semi-aquatic but it is possible that it's not. Mark Thanks for the info. I'll pass on it since it might not be aquatic. Carol

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 1, 2010
                I'm planning to bring in another plant shipment this week.  The following species are on the list.  It is likely that some of the things I order will not come in.  I will base the order on the preorders I receive so if there is something you want, please let me know.  I can put together an assortment in any dollar amount.  Let me know how much you want to spend, what your water conditions and lighting are and the fish you're keeping and I'll select plants that should do well for you.  Plant shipping is $6 via Priority Mail.  Orders over $100 will be shipped free.  Plant assortments will include extra plants and assorments over $100 will also be shipped free. Plants can be shipped anywhere in the continental US.  These plants can also be delivered to the Raleigh Aquarium Society workshop, which will be held on June 11th to 13th.  There are no shipping or delivery charges for plants or fish delivered to the workshop.  I will not be set up as a vendor at the workshop and will only bring along anything that has been preordered.
                Mark

                Ammania gracilis - $4/bunch

                Anubias barteri ‘Diamond’ - $12.50/pot

                Anubias barteri ‘broad leaf’ - $6 - $8.50/pot

                Anubias barteri ‘broad leaf’ – L - $15

                Anubias barteri ‘broad leaf’ – XL - $20

                Anubias barteri ‘Striped’ - $10 - $12.50/pot

                Anubias barteri var barteri - $6 - $8.50/pot

                Anubias barteri var barteri – L - $15

                Anubias barteri var barteri – XL - $20

                Anubias barteri ‘wrinkled leaf’ - $6 - $8.50/pot

                Anubias barteri ‘wrinkled leaf’ – L - $15

                Anubias barteri ‘wrinkled leaf’ – XL - $20

                Anubias barteri var coffeefolia - $6

                Anubias congensis - $6

                Anubias hastifolia - $8.50/pot

                Anubias heterophylla - $8.50/pot

                Anubias lanceolata - $6

                Anubias minima - $6

                Anubias nana - $6

                Anubias nana on stone - $30

                Anubias nana – XL - $13

                Anubias nana ‘wrinkled leaf’ - $8.50/pot

                Anubias sp. ‘golden’ - $8.50/pot

                Anubias ‘short and sharp’ - $6

                Aponogeton siamensis – bulb - $.75

                Bacopa amplexicaulis - $4/bunch

                Bacopa lanigera - $4/bunch

                Bacopa myriophylloides - $4/bunch

                Barclaya longifolia – bulb - $3

                Bolbitis asiatica - $3.50

                Cardamine lyrate - $4/bunch

                Ceratopteris cornutus - $1.75

                Ceratopteris thalictroides - $1.75

                Crinum calamistratum - $15

                Crinum thaianum - $7

                Cryptocoryne balansae - $2, $6/bunch, $6/pot

                Cryptocoryne blassii - $6/bunch

                Cryptocoryne crispatula - $6/bunch

                Cryptocoryne lucens - $1.75 - $6/pot

                Cryptocoryne lutea - $1.75 - $6/bunch - $6/pot

                Cryptocoryne nevillii - $6/pot

                Cryptocoryne petchii - $6/pot

                Cryptocoryne pontederiifolia - $6/bunch

                Cryptocoryne retrospiralis – $2 - $6/bunch

                Cryptocoryne ‘tropica’ - $6/pot

                Cryptocoryne walkeri - $2 - $6/bunch

                Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘broad leaf’ - $5/pot

                Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘brown’ - $5/pot

                Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘mi oya’ - $5/pot

                Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘green’ - $5/bunch - $6/pot

                Cryptocoryne willisii - $5/pot

                Davallia sp. - $10/pot

                Echinodorus ‘aflame’ - $12/pot

                Echinodorus ‘africanus’ - $6/pot

                Echinodorus amazonicus - $1.75

                Echinodorus americanus - $3

                Echinodorus ‘apart’ - $8.50/pot

                Echinodorus argentinensis - $3 - $6/pot

                Echinodorus barthii - $10

                Echinodorus bleheri - $1.50

                Echinodorus cordifolius - $3

                Echinodorus horemanii ‘green’ - $8.50/pot

                Echinodorus horemanii ‘red’ - $8.50/pot

                Echinodorus horizontalis - $3 - $6/pot

                Echinodorus magdalensis - $3 - $6/pot

                Echinodorus martii - $4

                Echinodorus palaefolius - $2.50

                Echinodorus peruensis - $2.50

                Echinodorus ‘rose’ - $4

                Echinodorus schleuteri - $3.50

                Echinodorus ‘tricolor’ - $8.50/pot

                Echinodorus xingu - $6/pot

                Egeria najas - $4/bunch

                Eustralis stellata - $4/bunch

                Gymnocoronis spilanthoides - $4/bunch

                Hydrocotyle leucocephala - $4/bunch’

                Hydrocotyle tripartite - $8.50/pot

                Hygrophila angustifolia - $4/bunch

                Hygrophila corymbosa - $4/bunch

                Hygrophila difformis - $4/bunch

                Hygrophila salicifolia - $4/bunch

                Isoetes vetata varsicula - $4/bunch

                Lilaeopsis novaezealandiae - $3/portion

                Limnophila aquatica - $4/bunch

                Limnophila aromatica - $4/bunch

                Lobelia cardinalis - $4/bunch

                Ludwigia arcuata - $4/bunch

                Ludwigia inclinata - $4/bunch

                Ludwigia inclinata ‘green’ - $4/bunch

                Ludwigia ovalis - $4/bunch

                Ludwigia peruensis - $4/bunch

                Ludwigia peruensis ‘diamond’ - $4/bunch

                Ludwigia repens - $4/bunch

                Lysimachia nummularia ‘aruea’ - $4/bunch

                Mayaca fluviatilis - $4/bunch

                Micranthemum micranthemoides - $4/bunch

                Micranthemum umbrosum - $4/bunch

                Microsorium latifolia - $3 - $6/bunch - $8.50/pot

                Microsorium pteropus ‘narrow’ - $3 - $6/bunch

                Microsorium pteropus ‘windelov’ - $4

                Monosolenium tenerum (Pellia) - $10/cup

                Myriophyllum elatinoides - $4.bunch

                Myriophyllum verticillatum - $4/bunch

                Nomaphila siamensis - $4/bunch

                Nomaphila siamensis ‘dwarf’ - $4/bunch

                Nymphaea rubra – sprouted bulb - $3.50

                Pogostemon helferi - $7 - $9/pot

                Rorippa aquatica - $5/bunch - $6/pot

                Rotala indica - $4/bunch

                Rotala indica ‘green’ - $4/bunch

                Rotala wallichii - $4/bunch

                Sagittaria platyphylla - $.75 - $4/bunch

                Sagittaria pusilla - $.60 - $4/bunch

                Sagittaria subulata - $1 - $5/bunch

                Saururua cernuus - $1.25

                Vallisneria asiatica - $1.75 - $6/bunch

                Vallisneria gigantea - $1.75 - $6/bunch

                Vallisneria spiralis - $1.25 - $5/bunch

                Vallisneria torta - $1.25 - $5/bunch

                http://anubiasdesign.com/

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 3, 2011
                  This is what they say is available.  I must caution you that this doesn't mean that all of these will come in if ordered.  It also doesn't mean that species from the full list that aren't on this one won't come in.  Rather, it's a guide to the species most likely to be shipped.  The actual availability depends on the orders they get from their larger customers in Europe.

                  Some of you have asked about substitutions but they are not an option with this grower. If you only want to receive species X and don't want to receive a substitute of my choice from the species that are shipped then please don't order this time.  My order has to be in on Wednesday afternoon so please get your preorders in by noon eastern time on Wed.

                  Acorus gramineus var. variegatusDieffenbachia pictaLysimachia nummularia
                  Acorus gramineus var. pusillusDracaena deremensisLysimachia nummularia ‘Aurea’
                  Aeschynomene fluitansDracaena deremensis ‘Striped’Marsilea crenata
                  Aglaonema ‘Silver queen’Dracaena sanderianaMarsilea quadrifolia
                  Aglaonema simplexEchinodorus amazonicus-emergedMayaca fluviatilis-submerged
                  Aglaonema spec. ‘Minima’Echinodorus angustifoliaMayaca sellowiniana-submerged
                  Alternanthera ficoidea bettzickiana ‘Aurea’Echinodorus ‘Apart’-emergedMicranthemum micranthemoides
                  Alternanthera ficoidea bettzickiana ‘Green’Echinodorus ‘Apart’-submergedMicranthemum species
                  Alternanthera ficoidea bettzickiana ‘Red’Echinodorus argentinensis-emergedMicranthemum umbrosum
                  Alternanthera cardinalis-emergedEchinodorus barthii-emerged   see also Hemianthus
                  Alternanthera lilacina-emergedEchinodorus barthii-submerged Microsorium pteropus
                  Alternanthera lilacina-submergedEchinodorus bleheri-emergedMicrosorium pteropus-special
                  Alternanthera lilacina variegated-emergedEchinodorus bleheri-submergedMicrosorium pteropus on Coco-shell
                  Alternanthera ocipus-emergedEchinodorus bleheri specialMicrosorium pteropus ‘Windelov’
                  Alternanthera reineckii-emergedEchinodorus cordifoliusMyriophyllum dicrocum-submerged
                  Alternanthera reineckii-submergedEchinodorus cordifolius ‘Tropica Marble Queen’Myriophyllum elatinoides-submerged
                  Alternanthera reineckii variegated-emergedEchinodorus gabrieli-emergedMyriophyllum hippuroides-submerged
                  Alternanthera species-red ‘Round’Echinodorus grandifoliusMyriophyllum matogrossense ‘Green form’-sub
                  Ammannia gracilis-emergedEchinodorus horemanii ‘Green’-submergedMyriophyllum propinquum-emerged
                  Ammannia gracilis-submergedEchinodorus horemanii ‘Red’-submerged Myriophyllum procerpinacoides
                  Ammannia senegalensis-submergedEchinodorus latifolius-emergedMyriophyllum propinum
                  Ammannia senegalensis-emergedEchinodorus latifolius-submergedMyriophyllum scabratum-submerged
                  Ammannia spec. ‘Bonsai’Echinodorus major-submergedMyriophyllum spicatum-submerged
                  Anubias afzeliEchinodorus muricatus-emergedMyriophyllum tuberculatum-emerged
                  Anubias barteri var. barteri Echinodorus osiris-emergedMyriophyllum tuberculatum-submerged
                  Anubias barteri var. barteri ‘Broad leaf’Echinodorus ‘Ozelot’-emergedNajas Indica
                  Anubias barteri var. barteri ‘Variegated’Echinodorus ‘Ozelot’-submergedNesaea species-submerged
                  Anubias barteri var. nanaEchinodorus ‘Ozelot’-green emergedNesaea pedicellata-submerged
                  Anubias barteri var. nana ‘Golden’ on Lava rockEchinodorus ‘Ozelot’-green submergedNomaphila,  please refer to Hygrophila
                  Anubias barteri var. nana ‘Petite’Echinodorus parviflorus-emergedNuphar japonica ‘Spatterdock’
                  Anubias barteri var. coffeefoliaEchinodorus parviflorus ‘Tropica’-emergedNuphar japonica ‘Spatterdock’-bulb
                  Anubias congensisEchinodorus quadricostatus-emergedNymphaea micrantha
                  Anubias hastifoliaEchinodorus ‘Red rubin’-submergedNymphaea rubra
                  Anubias heterophyllaEchinodorus ‘Rose’-emergedNymphaea rubra-bulb
                  Anubias lanceolataEchinodorus schlueteri-emergedNymphaea species ‘Green’
                  Aponogeton boivinianusEchinodorus tenellus ‘Broad leaf’-emergedNymphaea species ‘Red’
                  Aponogeton boivinianus-bulbEchinodorus tenellus ‘Broad leaf’-submergedNymphaea stellata
                  Aponogeton capuroniEchinodorus tenellus-emergedNymphaea stellata-bulb
                  Aponogeton capuroni-bulbEchinodorus tenellus-submergedNymphaea ‘Tiger lotus green’
                  Aponogeton crispusEichhornia diversifoliaNymphaea ‘Tiger lotus green’-plant with bulb
                  Aponogeton henkelianusEleocharis parvulusNymphaea ‘Tiger lotus green’-bulb
                  Aponogeton henkelianus-bulbEleocharis viviparaNymphaea ‘Tiger lotus red’
                  Aponogeton longiplumulosusEriocaulon species-submergedNymphaea ‘Tiger lotus red’-plant with bulb
                  Aponogeton madagascarensisFittonia argyronantaNymphaea ‘Tiger lotus red’-bulb
                  Aponogeton madagascarensis-bulbFittonia redNymphoides aquatica
                  Aponogeton natansGlossostigma elatinoidesNymphoides indica
                  Aponogeton natans-bulbGymnocoronis spilanthoidesNymphoides species
                  Aponogeton rigidifoliusGymnocoronis spilanthoides variegatedOphiopogon jaburan
                  Aponogeton stachysporusHemianthus callitrichoides on pad   Ophiopogon jaburan variegatus
                  Aponogeton stachysporus-bulb see also MicranthemumOphiopogon japonica
                  Aponogeton ulvaceusHemigraphis c. ‘Exotica’Ottelia ovalifolia
                  Aponogeton ulvaceus-bulbHemigraphis c. ‘Exotica-narrow leaf’Peliosanthes species
                  Azolla caroliniana per kgHemigraphis colorataPhysostegia purpurea
                  Bacopa australis-emergedHemigraphis repandaPogostemon stellata-emerged
                  Bacopa caroliniana-emergedHemigraphis speciesPogostemon stellatus ‘Broadleaf’-submerged
                  Bacopa caroliniana-submergedHeteranthera dubia-submergedPolygonum amphibium
                  Bacopa caroliniana variegated-submergedHeteranthera zosterfolia-emergedPolygonum pedunculare
                  Bacopa lanigera-emergedHottonia palustrisPolygonum species
                  Bacopa monniera-emergedHydrocharis dubiaPotamageton crispus
                  Bacopa myriophylloides-submergedHydrocleis nymphaeoidesPotamageton gayi
                  Barclaya longifoliaHydrocotyle leucocephalaPotamageton ‘Malainus’
                  Barclaya longifolia-bulbHydrotriche hottoniifloraPotamageton octandrus
                  Barclaya longifolia ‘Red form’Hygrophila angustifolia-emergedPotamageton perfoliatus
                  Barclaya longifolia ‘Red form’-bulbHygrophila angustifolia-submergedProserpinaca palustris-submerged
                  Blyxa alternifoliusHygrophila balsamica-submergedRanalisma rostrata-emerged
                  Blyxa aubertiiHygrophila corymbosa-emergedRorippa aquatica
                  Blyxa japonicaHygrophila corymbosa-submergedRotala indica-submerged
                  Bolbtis heudelotiiHygrophila corymbosa var. ‘Compacta’-emergedRotala macrandra-emerged
                  Bolbtis heudelotii-motherplant Hygrophila corymbosa var. ‘Compacta’-emergedRotala macrandra-submerged
                  Bolbtis heteroclitaHygrophila corymbosa var. siamensis-emergedRotala macrandra ‘Green’-submerged
                  Cabomba aquaticaHygrophila corymbosa var. siamensis-submergedRotala macrandra ‘Small leaf’-submerged
                  Cabomba palaeformisHygrophila corymbosa var. siamensis ‘Small form’-emRotala macrandra ‘Narrow leaf’-submerged
                  Cabomba piauhyensisHygrophila corymbosa var. siamensis ’Small form’-subRotala macrandra ‘Small crinkled leaf’-submerged
                  Cabomba sp. ‘Silver’  Hygrophila corymbosa var. stricta-emergedRotala macrandra ‘Variegated’-submerged
                  Caladium ‘Frieda Hemple’Hygrophila corymbosa var. stricta-submergedRotala najean-submerged
                  Caladium humboldtii ‘White’Hygrophila difformis-emergedRotala spec. ‘Pearl’-submerged
                  Cardamine lyrataHygrophila difformis-submergedRotala rotundifolia ‘Green’-submerged
                  Ceratophyllum demersumHygrophila difformis special-submergedRotala wallichii-submerged
                  Ceratophyllum demersum var. ‘Mexico’Hygrophila difformis ‘Variegated’-submergedRotala wallichii 'Long leaf'-submerged
                  Ceratopteris siliquosa -emergedHygrophila lacustris-emerged
                • Batfish Aquatics
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 13, 2013
                    Hey everybody --

                    We just had a very nice, big shipment of aquatic plants come in.  I have these plants in stock, and they can ship USPS Priority Mail for $10, or at NO CHARGE with a fish order.   We'll weigh your package with the fish, figure your freight, and add the plants -- you don't pay for the plant's weight.

                    Available:

                    Anubias nana -- $7

                    Anubias "Short and Sharp"  -- $8

                    Ammania senegalensis -- $0.65

                    Apon. stachysporus -- Bulbs:  $0.80.   Very nice, unusual Aponogeton with a neat leaf shape.  Super easy to grow.

                    Bacopa crenata -- $0.50, 12 for $5.00

                    Bacopa sp. "Cherry Top" -- $1.50.  12 for $12.00  (This is a variant of B. caroliniana, where the tips of the leaves turn VERY red when grown under good light.   Regular B. c. does this, too, but this seems to get more red)

                    Cabomba aquatica -- $0.50, 12 for $5.00 (VERY tall, bright green).

                    Gratiola sp. "Red"      $0.60, 12 for $6.60 (Probably is red Limnophila aromatica).

                    Hydrocotyle sibthorpioide -- $1, 12 for $10.80

                    Ludwigia arcuata -- $0.60, 12 for $6.60

                    L. inclinata -- $1, 12 for $10.80

                    L. natans --  $1, 12 for $10.80

                    L. ovalis --  $1, 12 for $10.80

                    Nomophila pusillus -- $2, 12 for $20.

                    Rotala species "Red"  --  $1, 12 for $10.80

                    Pictures and pricing should be on the Batfish page by Monday ... .assuming I stay awake that long. :)