Moving tank

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2010
      To a new doorman building that makes. Delivery a non issue
      Can use plants
      What do you have that will thrive without co2
      Hoping to avoid the tank
      Sherry
      From Sherry's iPhone
    • galaxie_pete
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
        Sherry,

        A lot will thrive without CO2 if you have enough Light. At around 1.6-2 watts per gallon I have done a lot of plants. Just off the top of my head plants I have done without CO2 and light in that range include: Temple plant (proper name escaping me), Hygrofilia difformis, various Anubias, various crypts, various Ludwigia (at 2 watts - Ludwigia repens is very nice), various Vals, Sword Plants, etc.

        I would say pretty much anything we consider "common" in the hobby will do okay - as long as you have the light.

        Pete