availability list

  • anubiasdesign
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 16, 2005
      Hello everyone,
      The current availability list is located in Files. All species listed
      in red are on order. The fish are due on Sunday, and the plants are
      due next Wednesday. Some species will not come in and other unlisted
      species will be sent in their place, but this should give you a pretty
      good idea. All species can be delivered to the CAFE Workshop and
      Auction in Columbus, Ohio the weekend of August 27th and 2th. If you
      have any questions, please email me.
    • moonstonebetta
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
        Hi Mark,

        I'm interested in these,

        Hara jerdoni
        Badis bengalensis
        Pygmy Cory
        Shrimp (whatever you get orders for is fine)

        Karen
      • Donna Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
          Karen,
          I should be able to  get Cory pigmaeus out of Colombia on a semiregular basis, but they're not available this week.
          Mark

          moonstonebetta <moonstonecorgis@...> wrote:
          Hi Mark,

          I'm interested in these,

          Hara jerdoni
          Badis bengalensis
          Pygmy Cory
          Shrimp (whatever you get orders for is fine)

          Karen

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • moonstonebetta
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 20, 2005
            Ok, final order. Way too many choices....

            12 Badis bengalensis
            12 Green Dwarf Shrimp
            6 Coccina
            6 Fusca