Balloon Fish

    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 6, 2009
      I'm wondering if any of you may have ever spawned balloon fish of any species.  I'm trying to find out if the balloon shape is genetic or if it a result of exposure to certain heavy metals.  If you have spawned balloon fish, were the fry balloon shaped or normal shaped?  I appreciate any information I can get on this subject.  If you prefer to respond offlist, that is fine as well.
      Mark

    • harry perry
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 9, 2009
        A chicken will lay more than 1 egg a day if you keep it in a windowless "hen house" and control the lighting.

        Personally I like fish just the way they come from the stream. Both in my aquarium or broiled with tarragon butter.

        That is unless the stream was used to cool a nuclear power plant.

        Great Danes and Chihuahuas can breed. You get a dog with the Chihuahuas front legs and the Great Danes hind legs. The dog never gets tired because it's always walking down hill.

        Harry