Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: Fw: "Sounds Fishy To Me" Radio Schedule

  • Brad Clarkston
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 6, 2009

      In it's most basic form it's just an mp3 or video you make and upload to your website once a week/month (whatever frequency you like) that people download.  A more complicated version would be to to sign up for a podcasting host like podcastalley or any of the others.  Or even something in between with your website and wordpress and a RSS feeder.

      The big trick is getting good microphones and headsets and learning how to use the free editing tools like audacity (easy in basic mode).

      - Brad

      From: Brad Clarkston <bradac_55@...>
      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 3:05 PM

      Cool thanks Mark, now to get you to start a pod cast ;)

      - Brad

    • dickhous@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 6, 2009

        I grabbed most of it while it was playing. Since it is copywrited I am not free to share it.

        Since I have it as a file on my computer I think I can probably change it to any format or post it on my website for others to listen to or download but only with written permission. Mark who owns the copywrite?

        A Servant of the Christ,

        Dick Houston

        houston@...

        From: Larry Tagrin <BizEcology@...>
        To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 2:56 PM

        Is there any chance it will be available as an mp3?  I would like to put it on my mp3 player instead of having to listen to it on my home desktop.

        Give Back

        Get inspired

        by a good cause.

        Y! Toolbar

        easy 1-click access

        to your groups.

        Yahoo! Groups

        in 3 easy steps.

        Connect with others.

        .

        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 6, 2009
          not me - it's Frank Falcone's show so it's his copyright.
          Mark

          I grabbed most of it while it was playing. Since it is copywrited I am not free to share it.

          Since I have it as a file on my computer I think I can probably change it to any format or post it on my website for others to listen to or download but only with written permission. Mark who owns the copywrite?

          A Servant of the Christ,

          Dick Houston

          houston@student. org

          Mark