Speaking at Circle City AC on July 2nd

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 10:19 PM
      I'll be speaking on Wild Bettas and Other Anabantoids Thursday night at the Circle City Aquarium Club in Indianapolis.  If you're anywhere near the area, I hope to see you there.  I did bring a few fish along for auction that have been tanked in Indy for the last week.  I'll also give a brief synopsis of the IBC convention and make sure that everyone knows that the 2010 IBC Convention will be held in Indianapolis.
      Mark

    • Mike Downey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 8:42 PM
        Just in from a nice evening at the CCAC. Was great to finally get to meet Mark and hear his talk on Anabantoids.
        Thanks Mark for an enjoyable evening. Hope your trip home from here is safe and uneventful.

        Mike

        Hey Gang,