Indonesian Fish Available for Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      One of my transshippers just sent me an email about some extra fish that they have coming in from Indonesia tomorrow.  Usually this means that someone cancelled an order after the cutoff time.  Anyway, the following species are available.  If you're interested in any of these, please let me know asap.  I have to tell them I want them before someone else does.  Please email me offlist at anubiasdesign@....

      Mastacembelus erythrotaenia8-10"20 - 25cm$28
      Mastacembelus erythrotaenia10-12"25 - 30cm$40
      Melanotania Parkinsoni2"5cm$5
      Melanotaenia boesemani2.5"6.5cm$8
      Botia macracantha3.5"8.5cm$20