RE: [anubiasdesign] Email

  • William J. Scott
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 30, 2009
      Al,

      Good to see you have not lost your sense on humor.
      Good to see you back on the list.

      Bill

      Message 2 of 9 , May 1 9:36 AM
        Actually,we have a problem with aol messages to yahoo...it happens all the time...but sporadically...so I never know if an email has gotten to the person I sent it to....or if it went to the twilight zone....good to hear from you Al,....Kurt--- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Al Anderson" <augustand@...> wrote:

        > Kirk you have to hit send first for it to get to him.
        >

        > Al Anderson
        >
        > 6246 N.Rural St.
        >
        > Indianapolis IN. 46220
        >
        > 317 253 2170
        >
        > 317 445 9570
        >
        > augustand@...
        >
        > No Banker Bailouts !
        >
        > "If Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC are
        >
        > all paid to tell the same lie
        >
        > the American people will
        >
        > believe and pay for it with
        >
        > their votes."

      • Larry Tagrin
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1 9:55 AM
          I used to use AO: as my primary email address.  I got gmail, which is free and also has never had the problems AOL demonstrates.

          On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Kurt E. Bihlmayer <paranorke@...> wrote:
          Actually,we have a problem with aol messages to yahoo...it happens all the time...but sporadically...so I never know if an email has gotten to the person I sent it to....or if it went to the twilight zone....good to hear from you Al,....Kurt--- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Al Anderson" <augustand@...> wrote:

          > Kirk you have to hit send first for it to get to him.
          >

          > Al Anderson
          >
          > 6246 N.Rural St.
          >
          > Indianapolis IN. 46220
          >
          > 317 253 2170
          >
          > 317 445 9570
          >
          > augustand@...
          >
          > No Banker Bailouts !
          >
          > "If Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC are
          >
          > all paid to tell the same lie
          >
          > the American people will
          >
          > believe and pay for it with
          >
          > their votes."

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             mailto:anubiasdesign-digest@yahoogroups.com
             mailto:anubiasdesign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Keep the books,
          Burn the censors

          Message 4 of 9 , May 1 10:11 AM
            Kurt,
            I emailed you yesterday.  Check your spam filter.  I'll email you again.
            Mark

            Actually,we have a problem with aol messages to yahoo...it happens all the time...but sporadically. ..so I never know if an email has gotten to the person I sent it to....or if it went to the twilight zone....good to hear from you Al,....Kurt- -- In anubiasdesign@ yahoogroups. com, "Al Anderson" <augustand@. ..> wrote:

            > Kirk you have to hit send first for it to get to him.
            >

            > Al Anderson
            >
            > 6246 N.Rural St.
            >
            > Indianapolis IN. 46220
            >
            > 317 253 2170
            >
            > 317 445 9570
            >
            > augustand@.. .
            >
            > No Banker Bailouts !
            >
            > "If Fox, CBS, ABC, NBC are
            >
            > all paid to tell the same lie
            >
            > the American people will
            >
            > believe and pay for it with
            >
            > their votes."

          • Kendra Watson
            Message 5 of 9 , May 1 4:25 PM
              I've found gmail to be trouble-free too, and it is FREE. I don't use
              my ISP email at all. Kendra
            • Karen Mack
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 21, 2009
                Ok, Thanks Mark, if time is a factor, I can wait till you get back.  Oh, and glad you found your doggie.
                Karen

                From: karenmack46 <karenmack46@ yahoo.com>
                To: anubiasdesign@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 6:02 PM

                Hi Mark:

                Did you get my email regarding: Apistogramma cacatuoides Orange Flash/Sunburst
                If you are swamped with the upcoming show, I understand.
                Karen

              • Karen Mack
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 21, 2009
                  Sorry, opps on the doggie, erase that statement please.

                  I'll be shipping some stuff out tomorrow.  I don't have the Apistos you want but the breeder does.  I'll talk to him this evening and will find out if he'll be able to ship them to you.
                  Mark