Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: Rosario LaCorte Update

  • Joe Hiduke
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009
      Anyone have an address to send a card?

      Joe

      --- On Tue, 3/3/09, William J. Scott <w.j.scott@...> wrote:
      From: William J. Scott <w.j.scott@...>
      Subject: Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: Rosario LaCorte Update
      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 4:41 PM

      Thanks Joey

      Bill

      -------Original Message----- --

      Date: 3/2/2009 9:38:06 PM

      Good to to hear you are came through your surgery well Bill. And good luck to Mr. LaCorte

      Joey

      In a message dated 3/2/2009 9:15:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, w.j.scott@verizon. net writes:

      My prayers will be going out to him & his family.
      I just had quadruple bypass surgery last week on 2/23 and was released 2/27.
      It is not an easy surgery to go through, but I understand the benefits down the road  are great.
      The leg pain is where they took the arteries out is worse than the chest pain.
      Good luck Rosario.

      Bill Scott

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2009

        Joe..here's his address....Ginny

        Rosario LaCorte

        1059 Plainfield ave.

        Berkeley hgts nj 07922

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2009
          Latest update on Rosario:
          ...Ginny

          I just spoke with Jeannie LaCorte.  The doctors have advised her that all went well during the triple bypass surgery. Rosario is still out from the anesthesia, and in intensive care.  Current plans call for him to remain in intensive care thought Thursday.  He can have no calls and only very limited family visits.

           I will keep you posted.

          Mike

          Mike McNamee

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 4, 2009
            Ginny,
            That's great news!  Do you know if anyone is getting over to the house to take care of his fish?
            Mark

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 4, 2009
              I'll check with Mike.  Mike is a good friend of his and he is in touch with Rosario's wife, Jeannie so I would imagine it's being taken care of but I'll ask.....GG