Re: [anubiasdesign] Betta patoti

  • Josh Josh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      james, contact Brianjim on aquabid or one of the betta forums. he just had a young pair of patoti up for auction from a nice wild caught pair. i'm sure he has plenty more available.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Hey Josh,
                      I have an extra male if you would like to trade for one of your females? I'm in need of a girl.
        Gary
        rivulus@cogeco.ca

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
          James,
          Contact me and lets see what I can do to help you. Mine are
          breeding fairly regular (I have lost a few spawns because they do not
          like to be moved to a smaller aquarium to incubate), but I have 4
          spawns growing out now. I am tempted to let go of 1 of my adult males,
          pretty sure there are 4.

          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "James Hall" <killiejames@...>