Re: Normani Lampeye BABIES! Easter Grass

  • Gerald
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2009
      I hope Takashi Amano isn't reading this,
      or he'll never come to the USA again. ;>) GBP

      Sherri - i like your idea of leaving a dim light on 24/7 to encourage
      newborn fry to feed all the time. A guy in our Raleigh club swears by
      H2O2 as the best egg fungus preventer, 1 to 2 ml/gal of 3% drugstore
      peroxide. mix it in a cup of water first and swirl it around good so
      you dont get too much in one spot and instantly oxidize your egg
      membranes. usually i dont use anything on eggs - just clean healthy
      water.

      gerald

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Sherry <sherryazure@...> wrote:

      > Been a long time for Easter Basket but I think I know what it is,
      (will look up) but what a great idea!   (the green plastic swirled
      around that one puts in bottom of "basket". )

      > A main reason I like crafts stores like Michaels (none in NYC but
      when I am in area with one, spend some time scouting about)... you
      never know what you'll find that works for something else.