Re: [anubiasdesign] a couple of pics

  • kerryteatsjr
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
      Im not sure what ancistrus sp. those are but they definately are not L183 A.dolicopterus. Juvinal A. dolicopterus are jet black with fine white spots also have a white seam on their dorsal and caudal fins. their dorsal fin also has at least 10 rays which is the most of any A.species. thier caudal fin is also rounded off not squared off.
      I'm attaching pics of Ancistrus dolichopterus and Enneacanthus ansorgii.  I'll try to get more tomorrow.  You will only be able to see the pics if you receive the individual messages.  Once I get more done, I'll put them in the photo albums.
      Mark

    • Gerald
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
        That's EnneaCAMPUS, the pipefish. EnneaCANTHUS is a genus of
        sunfishes. Mark was just daydreaming about the bluespotted and
        blackbanded sunnies he's gonna catch next month when he comes to Raleigh.

        --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Anubias Design

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2009
          lol, yes, but it is good to have a dream after all...
          Mark

          That's EnneaCAMPUS, the pipefish. EnneaCANTHUS is a genus of
          sunfishes. Mark was just daydreaming about the bluespotted and
          blackbanded sunnies he's gonna catch next month when he comes to Raleigh.

          ---
          Yahoo! News
          Breaking news to
          entertainment news