Chargers / Colts

  • dmoscarell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
      Do you think the Chargers paid the officials before or after the game?
    • rfeilzer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
        Colt fan ,eh?

        Do you think the Chargers paid the officials before or after the game?

      • Larry Tagrin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
          What water conditions are right for maintaining overpaid spoiled brats on steroids?

          On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 12:13 AM, <rfeilzer@...> wrote:
          Colt fan ,eh?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
            The thing is I am not even a football fan, but there were at least two
            facemasks that should have been called but werent.