Re: fish list

  • alex_priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      Mark, I sent you in a separate e-mail a .PDF file I made of your fish
      stock list. Let me know if it works better for you. If it does, I
      might be able to help you with your IBC stuff.

      Al Priest

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Anubias Design
      <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

      > Hey Gang,
      > After hearing from a number of you that you couldn't access the fish
      list, I tried it and couldn't get it either. So, I deleted it and
      uploaded it again but it still doesn't work. I've put it in the Files
      section in the old Excel format. I am really hating the Adobe. I
      don't know if it's me or the program but it's really messing up a lot
      of the things I've been trying to do with it for the IBC, too.
      > Mark

    • Spot
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
        I'm a pretty heavy Adobe Acrobat Pro user at work, and for a short
        while they (IT) took it from us and gave us some software
        named "Scansoft". In comparison, it was capable of doing all that
        Adobe could do, and faster, easier, etc... Then one of the department
        managers who is real hung on adobe demanded that we're sticking with
        Adobe. I don't know what adobe software you use, but if it's acrobat,
        then Scansoft would certainly be worth looking into (it's a fraction
        of the cost of Adobe). There is always the option of doing your lists
        in whatever software you prefer and installing a driver that would
        allow you to "print to a pdf" - usually still being text-searchable.

        Just a thought...