Re: [anubiasdesign] Fish Ordered

  • Michael Vulis
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2008
      I think I will second Andrea on Habrosus (6-10).

      I have Pygmaeus already :D and enjoy them greatly.

      OFT: BTW, Mark, the loaches that came from you are doing great. The only
      problem is that they absolutely hate me; I need to leave the room for a
      few minutes so that they can eat.

      > Mark:
      >
      > If you can get Cory Habrosus and Pygmaeus, please let me know.
      >
      > Also seeking dwarf Aspidoras. (Aspidoras pauciradiatus)
      >
      > Depending on prices, I'd be willing to buy at least 2 - 3 doz. of each
      > species to hopefully make ordering them worth your effort.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Andrea Supler
      > **************AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all
      > other
      > Holiday needs. Search Now.
      > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
      > -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

    • jbm0077
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2008

        Let me know the size and how the good they make the trip.

        Jim

        --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Anubias Design
        <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

        > Hey Gang,
        > I've ordered the following species for this weekend:
        >
        > cardinal tetras
        > green neons
        > L213
        > altum angels
        > Hemirhamphodon kapuasensis
        > Hemirhamphodon chrysopunctatus
        > Hemirhamphodon cf pogonognathus
        > Brachygobius xanthomelas
        > Betta macrostoma
        > Betta ideii
        > Betta mandor
        > Betta albimarginata
        > Betta enisae
        > Betta pulchra
        >
        > The last 2 weren't on the list but I ordered them anyway so we'll
        see if they come in.  I'm putting this together off the top of my
        head so I've probably forgotten something.
        > Mark

      • Spot
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2008
          I'll third on the dwarf Cories, although I'd like all 3 varieties -
          Pygmaeus, Habrosus and also the Hastatus. I already have about 8-10
          of each. I'd be an easy sell on 100 hastatus, and about 30 each of
          the others. I'm planning on the Hastatus going into a 300gal
          community tank with my black Venezuelan Cories, since Hastatus are
          primarily mid-level swimmers. I think it would be a nice contrast on
          the sandy colored substrate (opinions welcome on this type of setup).
          The others each into 75's, with blue-eyed rainbows (the non-brackish
          ones of course). They look really sweet in a big school, cruising
          across the tank.

          Thanks,
          Spot

          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Vulis" <mv@...> wrote:

          > I think I will second Andrea on Habrosus (6-10).
          >
          > I have Pygmaeus already :D and enjoy them greatly.
          >
          > OFT: BTW, Mark, the loaches that came from you are doing great. The
          only
          > problem is that they absolutely hate me; I need to leave the room
          for a
          > few minutes so that they can eat.
          >
          > > Mark:
          > >
          > > If you can get Cory Habrosus and Pygmaeus, please let me know.
          > >
          > > Also seeking dwarf Aspidoras. (Aspidoras pauciradiatus)
          > >
          > > Depending on prices, I'd be willing to buy at least 2 - 3 doz.
          of each
          > > species to hopefully make ordering them worth your effort.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > >
          > > Andrea Supler
          > > **************AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes
          and all
          > > other
          > > Holiday needs. Search Now.

          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?
          redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
          > > -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

        • glenn mccreedy
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
            I would up for some dwarf corys.

            I am looking to get about a half dozen of each:

            Cory Agasizzi
            Cory Elegans
            Cory Hastatus
            Cory Metae
            Cory Schwartzi

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 22, 2009
              Here's a list of what I ordered to come in on Sunday.  There are a few special orders that are not included on this list because they are all sold.  Please email me offlist at anubiasdesign@... if you have any questions or would like to order any of these species.

              GEOPHAGUS 'ACUTUS'CAN BE ALMOST ANY GEOPHAGINE1.5+$6.50
              CICHLID FESTIVUM FROM AMAZONS COULD BE INSIGNUS OR FESTIVUS 2$8.00
              CICHLID RAMS WILD  $4.00
              CICHLID SEVERUMwas true H. severus last time!2.5-3$10.00
              CurvicepsLaetacara curviceps1.5"$4.50
              Triangle CichlidUaru amphiacanthoides2.5"$12.50
              Zebra ObliquidensAstatotilapia latifasciata2"$4.00
              White LabLabidochromis caeruleus 'white'2"$4.00
              Haplochromis milomoVC-102"$7.50
              CORYDORAS HABROSUS MD$1.50
              CORYDORAS METAE  $4.00
              Wine Red BettaBetta coccina1.25"$10/pr
               Betta mandor2''$25/pr
              Raja BettaBetta Raja 2"$12/pr
              PikeheadLuciocephalus pulcherLG$10.00
              Scarlet BadisDario dario $4.00
              Dwarf BotiaYasuhikotakia (Botia) sidthimunki1.5''$10.00
              Burmese Golden Banded LoachBotia Histrionica1.75"$3.00
              LOACH ZIPPERACANTHOCOBITIS BOTIA $3.50
              Burmese Dwarf Lemon DanioDanio Cf Aequipinnatus1.2"$4.00
              Roseline SharkPuntius denisoni3-4 cm$10.00
              Rainbow GarraGarra flavatra4 cm$5.00
              Red Melanzona Guppy - PairMicropoecillia Parae Melanzona1"$18.00
              Yellow Melanzona Guppy - PairMicropoecillia Parae Melanzona1"$18.00
              Blue Melanzona Guppy - PairMicropoecillia Parae Melanzona1"$18.00
              RED PANCHAXAplocheilus panchaxM$2.50
              MANIPUR PANCHAXAplocheilus 'manipurensis'M$6.00
              CLOWN KILLIFISHPseudepiplatys annulatusM$3.50
              PSEUDOMOGIL GERTRUDAEPseudomugil gertrudaeMD$2.50
              Sumatran Red Neon GobyStiphodon elegans2"$9.00
              Sumatran Blue Cobalt GobyStiphodon Autropurpureus1.75"$8.50

            • galaxie_pete
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                Does anyone know if Stiphodon atropurpureus eggs/fry require brackish water?

                Thanks
                Pete
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                  The ids on the Stiphodon are tenuous at best.  I'll get some pics as soon as I can and hopefully someone will know for sure what they are.
                  Mark

                  Does anyone know if Stiphodon atropurpureus eggs/fry require brackish water?

                  Thanks
                  Pete

                • Gerald
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                    "Odyssey" from Japan has a thread about keeping and breeding Stiphodon on the loaches forum: http://forums.loaches.com/viewtopic.php?t=15686
                    He English not good so, but his photos & care descriptions are superb.