Re: [anubiasdesign] Fish Ordered

  • Asupler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2008
      Mark:

      If you can get Cory Habrosus and Pygmaeus, please let me know.

      Also seeking dwarf Aspidoras. (Aspidoras pauciradiatus)

      Depending on prices, I'd be willing to buy at least 2 - 3 doz. of each species to hopefully make ordering them worth your effort.

      Thanks,

      Andrea Supler

    • Michael Vulis
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2008
        I think I will second Andrea on Habrosus (6-10).

        I have Pygmaeus already :D and enjoy them greatly.

        OFT: BTW, Mark, the loaches that came from you are doing great. The only
        problem is that they absolutely hate me; I need to leave the room for a
        few minutes so that they can eat.

        > Mark:
        >
        > If you can get Cory Habrosus and Pygmaeus, please let me know.
        >
        > Also seeking dwarf Aspidoras. (Aspidoras pauciradiatus)
        >
        > Depending on prices, I'd be willing to buy at least 2 - 3 doz. of each
        > species to hopefully make ordering them worth your effort.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Andrea Supler
        > **************AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all
        > other
        > Holiday needs. Search Now.
        > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
        > -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

      • jbm0077
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2008

          Let me know the size and how the good they make the trip.

          Jim

          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Anubias Design
          <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

          > Hey Gang,
          > I've ordered the following species for this weekend:
          >
          > cardinal tetras
          > green neons
          > L213
          > altum angels
          > Hemirhamphodon kapuasensis
          > Hemirhamphodon chrysopunctatus
          > Hemirhamphodon cf pogonognathus
          > Brachygobius xanthomelas
          > Betta macrostoma
          > Betta ideii
          > Betta mandor
          > Betta albimarginata
          > Betta enisae
          > Betta pulchra
          >
          > The last 2 weren't on the list but I ordered them anyway so we'll
          see if they come in.  I'm putting this together off the top of my
          head so I've probably forgotten something.
          > Mark

        • Spot
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2008
            I'll third on the dwarf Cories, although I'd like all 3 varieties -
            Pygmaeus, Habrosus and also the Hastatus. I already have about 8-10
            of each. I'd be an easy sell on 100 hastatus, and about 30 each of
            the others. I'm planning on the Hastatus going into a 300gal
            community tank with my black Venezuelan Cories, since Hastatus are
            primarily mid-level swimmers. I think it would be a nice contrast on
            the sandy colored substrate (opinions welcome on this type of setup).
            The others each into 75's, with blue-eyed rainbows (the non-brackish
            ones of course). They look really sweet in a big school, cruising
            across the tank.

            Thanks,
            Spot

            --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Vulis" <mv@...> wrote:

            > I think I will second Andrea on Habrosus (6-10).
            >
            > I have Pygmaeus already :D and enjoy them greatly.
            >
            > OFT: BTW, Mark, the loaches that came from you are doing great. The
            only
            > problem is that they absolutely hate me; I need to leave the room
            for a
            > few minutes so that they can eat.
            >
            > > Mark:
            > >
            > > If you can get Cory Habrosus and Pygmaeus, please let me know.
            > >
            > > Also seeking dwarf Aspidoras. (Aspidoras pauciradiatus)
            > >
            > > Depending on prices, I'd be willing to buy at least 2 - 3 doz.
            of each
            > > species to hopefully make ordering them worth your effort.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > >
            > > Andrea Supler
            > > **************AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes
            and all
            > > other
            > > Holiday needs. Search Now.

            (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?
            redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
            > > -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

          • glenn mccreedy
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 10, 2008
              I would up for some dwarf corys.

              I am looking to get about a half dozen of each:

              Cory Agasizzi
              Cory Elegans
              Cory Hastatus
              Cory Metae
              Cory Schwartzi

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 22, 2009
                Here's a list of what I ordered to come in on Sunday.  There are a few special orders that are not included on this list because they are all sold.  Please email me offlist at anubiasdesign@... if you have any questions or would like to order any of these species.

                GEOPHAGUS 'ACUTUS'CAN BE ALMOST ANY GEOPHAGINE1.5+$6.50
                CICHLID FESTIVUM FROM AMAZONS COULD BE INSIGNUS OR FESTIVUS 2$8.00
                CICHLID RAMS WILD  $4.00
                CICHLID SEVERUMwas true H. severus last time!2.5-3$10.00
                CurvicepsLaetacara curviceps1.5"$4.50
                Triangle CichlidUaru amphiacanthoides2.5"$12.50
                Zebra ObliquidensAstatotilapia latifasciata2"$4.00
                White LabLabidochromis caeruleus 'white'2"$4.00
                Haplochromis milomoVC-102"$7.50
                CORYDORAS HABROSUS MD$1.50
                CORYDORAS METAE  $4.00
                Wine Red BettaBetta coccina1.25"$10/pr
                 Betta mandor2''$25/pr
                Raja BettaBetta Raja 2"$12/pr
                PikeheadLuciocephalus pulcherLG$10.00
                Scarlet BadisDario dario $4.00
                Dwarf BotiaYasuhikotakia (Botia) sidthimunki1.5''$10.00
                Burmese Golden Banded LoachBotia Histrionica1.75"$3.00
                LOACH ZIPPERACANTHOCOBITIS BOTIA $3.50
                Burmese Dwarf Lemon DanioDanio Cf Aequipinnatus1.2"$4.00
                Roseline SharkPuntius denisoni3-4 cm$10.00
                Rainbow GarraGarra flavatra4 cm$5.00
                Red Melanzona Guppy - PairMicropoecillia Parae Melanzona1"$18.00
                Yellow Melanzona Guppy - PairMicropoecillia Parae Melanzona1"$18.00
                Blue Melanzona Guppy - PairMicropoecillia Parae Melanzona1"$18.00
                RED PANCHAXAplocheilus panchaxM$2.50
                MANIPUR PANCHAXAplocheilus 'manipurensis'M$6.00
                CLOWN KILLIFISHPseudepiplatys annulatusM$3.50
                PSEUDOMOGIL GERTRUDAEPseudomugil gertrudaeMD$2.50
                Sumatran Red Neon GobyStiphodon elegans2"$9.00
                Sumatran Blue Cobalt GobyStiphodon Autropurpureus1.75"$8.50

              • galaxie_pete
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                  Does anyone know if Stiphodon atropurpureus eggs/fry require brackish water?

                  Thanks
                  Pete
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                    The ids on the Stiphodon are tenuous at best.  I'll get some pics as soon as I can and hopefully someone will know for sure what they are.
                    Mark

                    Does anyone know if Stiphodon atropurpureus eggs/fry require brackish water?

                    Thanks
                    Pete

                  • Gerald
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 23, 2009
                      "Odyssey" from Japan has a thread about keeping and breeding Stiphodon on the loaches forum: http://forums.loaches.com/viewtopic.php?t=15686
                      He English not good so, but his photos & care descriptions are superb.