Re: Macropodus id

  • Russ
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2008
      I had two erythropterus for six months and they were spectacular fish. I let a water
      change go for a week and lost both. I blundered into them at a local shop and have never
      been able find them again. I'd love to get some (and take better care this time).

      Mark, if you can get them, put me down for 4 pair.

      -Russ