Re: [anubiasdesign] Live Food

  • Gordon C. Snelling
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 1 7:35 PM
      rfeilzer@... wrote:

      > You might be suprised about sourses in California. I know of a lake
      > in Huntington Beach, smack dab in the middle of Orange County where
      > there are daphnia for the collecting. They are a bit sparse this time
      > of year but I collected there just a week ago.

      Wow where in HB? I am in that area fairly often.
      Gordon

      --

      California Desert Ants <http://www.desertants.org>

      New World Army Ants <http://www.armyants.org>

      Notes From Underground <http://www.notesfromunderground.org>

      United States Neivamyrmex <http://armyants.org/festschrift/usneiva.pdf>
    • Michael Gaines
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 3 9:15 PM
        The best way around this is to choose not to get emails and just read
        on the yahoo groups page. You don't get attachments, but it makes
        reading through the list quite easy.
        Michael

        --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "David Williams" <ingg1196@...>
        wrote:

        > Egads, and I add to it and can't help myself! ;)
        >
        > Sorry, but I think getting chains of emails - all spaced merely
        minutes apart from series of single users, and one sentence at a time,
        is inappropriate.

        > And Mike, I don't mean to single you out on it (nor were you the
        only one doing it), I just happened to mention it on this particular
        one. It happens from time to time, and goes way way way out into
        nowhere. Sort of like the breather bag bonanza that pops up now and
        then, another example of it. As it is, I get bombarded by one liners -
        I currently feel like I'm watching a Benny Youngman special on daphnia
        and California Fish Clubs (with a splash of a dozen clarifications of
        what being removed from moderation means :P ).

        > If I could ignore/filter them, I would. I'd miss a lot of good
        information and learning by just auto deleting everything except
        Mark's posts - the subjects that are on topic, breeding specifics,
        species specifics, etc., are all valuable information, and I value and
        learn from them.

        > Dozens of posts delving into daphnia sources in local lakes in
        California... not so much. It could have easily been taken off list by
        the relative few who have interest in it. That's all I was saying.

        > I'll shaddap now. Spam on.

        question when I don't know who knows the answer? Or is the question
        not appropriate here?