Re: [anubiasdesign] Totally Off Topic - Abby Travis Live in Knoxville Friday, Atlanta Saturday

  • BRiaN Forsythe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Fabulous! Reminds me of The Dresden Dolls.

      For MySpacers:

      Abby's MySpace is at http://www.myspace.com/abbytravis
      The Dresden Dolls can be found at http://www.myspace.com/dresdendolls

      On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

      > Hey Gang,
      > If you live in the Knoxville or Atlanta areas, take advantage of these
      > concerts this weekend. This is one of my favorite singers. She has a style
      > that is unlike anything you've ever heard before. Plus, she's just a really
      > nice person. I've had the opportunity to talk to her as well as participate
      > in online chats with her and she's really super. She rarely plays anywhere
      > outside the LA area with her own band (outside LA you're more likely to see
      > her touring with the Bangles). If the PABS show weren't this weekend, I'd
      > be going to one of these concerts. Check out her website or myspace page to
      > listen to her music. There's also a great interview with her from PBS that
      > you can listen to. I think that is available at both these locations, but
      > it's definitely on her website. http://abbytravis.com/
      > Enjoy,
      > Mark
      >
      > Abby Travis <abbydearest@...> wrote:
      > From: "Abby Travis" <abbydearest@...>
      > To: "Mark" <anubiasdesign@...>
      > Subject: Abby Travis Live in Knoxville Friday, Atlanta Saturday
      >
      > Hi guys,
      >

      > Here's a reminder that my band and I are playing two shows in the Southeast
      > this week!
      >
      > Friday 5/2 Barley's Tap Room
      > 200 East Jackson, Knoxville, Tennessee 37915
      > Cost : FREE
      > 21+ but If you are under 21 and arrive before 10 you can stay in the room
      >
      > Saturday 5/3 The Star Bar
      > 437 Moreland Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia
      > Cost : 10
      >
      > Please spread the word to all your friends in these regions!!!
      >
      > xoxoox
      >

      > Abby T

      > now.
    • Marty
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2008
        Thanks for the heads up, Mark. I do live in K-town & my hubby & I, & a couple of our friends, took in the concert after checking out the 1st Friday art in downtown. We really enjoyed it! Here's a pic:

        AbbyT

        Marty

        p.s.- I bought a couple of Crinums from you @ the RAS workshop last month & they are doing so good. I just love their look in that tank! Thanks for such great stock! Can't find plants like that around here.