Colombia

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2008
      As you may have surmised from my response to an earlier post (sorry,
      didn't realize that one was to the group), Colombia is coming in next
      week. I have no idea what is coming. I just know that it's coming
      in. I know what I ordered, but I don't know what they have now or
      what they're expecting this weekend. I got an email today saying
      they'd ship next week as some of the fish I want will be in this
      weekend. That's all I can tell you. As soon as I find out what is
      coming, I will let all of you know.

      I have 200+ entries to enter into the registration program for this
      weekend's PABS show. If I'm awake when I finish that, I'll try to get
      the current stocklist updated tonight.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2008
        Colombia is in but I got less than half of what I ordered and several of the fish I did get were misidentified.  Here's what actually came in:

        Corydoras melanotaenia (came in as C. eques) - actually very nice strain of this species - Ian says this is the nicer of the two forms

        Corydoras C154 (came in as C. satanabuchy) - very cool - check them out on Ian's site at http://corydorasworld.com/c_numbers/141_160

        L129 - very nice

        Cardinal Tetra - Jumbo - came in perfect - good size and great condition

        Sturissoma sp. - not sure of exact id but nice fish

        Characidium (should be able to identify species tomorrow - most likely fasciatum) - came in as Poecilocharax weitzmani - great size and really look good - probably the best bag of Characidium I've ever gotten

        Nannostomus trifasciatus - came in as N. marginatus

        Rams - good size and color

        As usual, please email me offlist at anubiasdesign@... with any questions or to place orders.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 8, 2009
          If you'd like altums or anything else from Colombia, please let me know today.  I will be putting the order in later this afternoon.  I'm hoping to receive it on Thursday or Friday of this week.