Re: [anubiasdesign] Columbus Ohio

  • tony brehm
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
      Craig,
      I am in Canal Winchester/Pickerington.
      Tony

      Midnight Bettas <midnightbettas@...> wrote:
      Hi guys, anyone on the list live in or around Columbus Ohio?

      --

      Craig Bolton
      Midnight Bettas

      Yahoo! Personals

    • Midnight Bettas

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
          Here's Tom in Hamilton, about 100 miles SW of Cols. just north of
          Cincinnati.

          --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Midnight Bettas
          <midnightbettas@c...> wrote:

          > Hi guys, anyone on the list live in or around Columbus Ohio?
          >
          > --
          >
          > Craig Bolton
          > Midnight Bettas
          > http://home.comcast.net/~midnightbettas

        • Al Anderson
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
            Know where you are I was trying to get you to send an email to Lenny.

            > Here's Tom in Hamilton, about 100 miles SW of Cols. just north of
            > Cincinnati.
            >

            > --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Midnight Bettas
            > <midnightbettas@c...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Hi guys, anyone on the list live in or around Columbus Ohio?
            >>
            >> --
            >>
            >> Craig Bolton
            >> Midnight Bettas
            >> http://home.comcast.net/~midnightbettas
            >>

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • tony brehm
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
              Craig,
              Basically I live in an eastern suburb of Columbus..I can be downtown in 15 or 20 minutes most times.So pretty close to Columbus I would say...
              What are you looking for?

                  Message 9 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
                    I did write Len, Jeez Al give me a break <grin>

                    --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Al Anderson" <augustand@s...>
                    wrote:

                    > Know where you are I was trying to get you to send an email to
                    Lenny.

                  • Al Anderson
                    Message 10 of 11 , Dec 1, 2005
                      I guess I gots a little bit cornfussed, been living in Indiana to long.