Re: [anubiasdesign] Wild Bettas and Rare Fish for Arrival on 4/6

  • Gerald Griffin
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 31 8:45 PM
      and whether the packer is male or female?

      Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:
      no minimums - I can order Bettas in any quantity.  All others will be shipped to you in whatever quantity you want.  I include the pack quantitys on these lists to give you an idea of the size of the fish.  The pack is actually a much better indicator of size than the sizes listed in cm or inches as those can vary wildly.  Size is, after all, in the eye of the beholder!
      Mark

      Robert Panerio <robert_panerio@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Is there a minimum order?

      Rob

      Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Gerald,
      The prices are listed in the far right column.
      Mark

      Gerald Griffin <herpchat@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Do you have an idea of prices?

      Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      .

      Special deal for Yahoo! users friends - No Cost. Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now

    • Mike Downey
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 1, 2008
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2, 2008
          If you select the entire table and then past it into another program (Word, Excel....) the entire column with prices will show up.  The mail programs use the stupid layers to put their advertising in front of the text instead of next to the text.

          If you switch your mail preferences to "plain text" that also may cure the problem.

          I hate programmers who think more of showing off their skills than in serving the needs of the users.