  • David Midvidy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hello Mark, I would like 12 Sphaerichthys osphromenoides (6 males and 6 females -- to the extent that you can sex them).   I would also take 12 Dario dario if you can assure me of an even number of males and females.   My zip code is 10583.   I will be traveling on business next week and will not be able to take delivery until Friday Feb 8.

      Please let me know the total including shipping by FedEx.   Thanks.

      David Midvidy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        David,
        I'm trying to ship 1/3 females on the Dario to make sure everyone gets some.  The chocolate gouramies are sold out.
        Mark