Re: [anubiasdesign] Re: Availability Highlights

  • Larry Tagrin
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 6, 2007
      The feeding and space don't bother me.  I'm concerned about maintaining the low pH they seem to require.

      Well, I'll see what you get in from Peru.

      On 11/6/07, Mark <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

      Larry,
      That is all correct. These are the only species I get on a regular
      basis that I feed live fish. They seem to do well on a diet of feeder
      guppies. They're paternal mouthbrooders, and really interesting fish.

      Pricing on the L. aura is $14 each, 6/$78 or 12/$144. Pricing for the
      L. pulcher is $8.50 each, 6/$48 or 12/$90.
      Mark

      --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Tagrin" <BizEcology@...>

      Message 33 of 33 , May 9, 2010
        Jacob,
        Your messages are coming through blank for some reason.  Try going to the group site and posting there rather than sending as an email.

        http://anubiasdesign.com/