Also Ordered this Week

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      Whoops, I forgot to put these on the list I posted earlier.

      Aequidens paraguayensis - Paraguay Mouthbrooder (think this is now Bujurquina vittata)
      Aplocheilichthys normani (from regular source so these should be the right fish this time)
      Amano shrimp

    • marica56
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        mortenthaleri type I. Coral Red pencilfish. When might you be ordering
        these males?