Macrostoma

  • siklidz3
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
      Hi Mark.

      How many of the Betta macrostoma are you receiving?
      I think Ed wants a pair. He is in Peru on a collecting trip and will
      not be back until late Sunday.
    • Donna Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
        Tom,
        I'm planning to order 2 extra pairs beyond what's presold.  How sure are you that he wants a pair?
        Mark

        siklidz3 <TOMG@...> wrote:
        Hi Mark.

        How many of the Betta macrostoma are you receiving?
        I think Ed wants a pair.  He is in Peru on a collecting trip and will
        not be back until late Sunday.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • siklidz3
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
          Mark,

          I know Ed did want at least one pair but I don't know his max price.
          Keep a pair aside for him and if he does not want it I will take it.

          Tom
        • Kelli
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
            Hi Mark,

            I've got my fingers crossed that I should be able to make it to the
            CAFE show on Saturday. I was wondering if you could bring along
            that
            other pair of macs. you'll be getting in w/ my replacement male
            taeniata
            (I'll just be getting one), to the show? I can either paypal you
            beforehand or at the show whichever's preferable to you... That is
            if
            they're not already spoken for?

            Great idea for having this as a group forum, sure it makes it easier
            on
            us and you;),

            Kelli

            --- In anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com, Donna Smith
            <anubiasdesign@y...>
            wrote:
            > Tom,
            > I'm planning to order 2 extra pairs beyond what's presold. How
            sure
            are you that he wants a pair?
            > Mark
          • Donna Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
              Kelli,
              I don't have to have the final numbers in on macrostoma until early tomorrow morning, so it's no problem to get you a pair.  Please send the money via Paypal and I'll deliver them to you next Saturday.