RE: [anubiasdesign] Fantasy Football

  • CALDWELL ,ROBERT
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 2, 2007
      I would like to play this year.

      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      From: anubiasdesign@...
      Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:08:44 -0700
      Subject: [anubiasdesign] Fantasy Football

      Hey Gang,
      It's time to start thinking about fantasy football again.  We will be having a league(s) again this year.  If everyone was happy with Fleaflicker last year, we'll use that site again.  If you have other suggestions, I'm open to them.  I'll announce prizes when we see how many people are playing.  They'll be credit toward fish or plants again.

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

    • Jim Graham
      Message 40 of 40 , Sep 1, 2009
        NO