removing graphics from emails so you can read the list

  • R. Brice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 6:50 AM
      Bill,

      To get rid of the graphics (ads in the right side).

      You can hit the reply button and then out the curser (blinking thing) over the graphics.  Right click and there will be small squares in each corner of the graphic.  scroll down to delete and you can read it in the new email ... either send it to yourself or just read it as an opened file.

      Richard Brice

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 5:31 PM
        Many Thanks to all.